PDA

View Full Version : Heart palps

Hypomean
19-04-17, 06:52
I just experienced some heart palps with chills I'm freaking out what if it's a heart attack on it way??

---------- Post added at 05:33 ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 ----------

Someone please talk to me?

---------- Post added at 05:52 ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 ----------

10 minutes before I was having some issues breathing it felt heavy and as if air was not enough. I was out in the sun all day, I got sun burned around the neck and feet. We worked on our garden and after in a form of celebrating we drank a beer, I then waited a bit went in to take a shower and I guess being stupid from the sun, I forgot about the beer and I took two ibuprofen pills. I had not aten since 10 am so I had taken the pills on an empty stomach. Still waited two hrs before finally eating at 8. And I'm stressed for a ton of things. So is all this adding up on me??

Ethansmom
19-04-17, 17:05
I get heart palps all the time. Maybe you got them from the beer?

Mindprison
19-04-17, 17:18
It might not seem like it, but palpitations are normal, be they missed beats or fast beats. The difference is that not everyone feels them, I promise you'll be fine, anxiety about the palps will cause more of them, it's a cycle so try not to fall into that trap!

Hypomean
19-04-17, 17:20
I get heart palps all the time. Maybe you got them from the beer?

Maybe it was the beer. There are certain drinks I get heart palps. Wine and coffee that has coffee mate. But I've had beer before with no issues.

I just experienced more palpitations while typing this down, the thing is that I never felt them like I do now. Right now it's followed by either breathing issues or dizziness. I also feel this weird tremble in my throat. "It could be gas" I doubt it.

I just don't like it. Especially since I keep bumping into stories of young moms dying. :( and it make me feel like that's in my near future.