PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new!

Amethyst-moon
19-04-17, 13:12
Hi everyone!
I'm amey, Im new to the forum. I discovered it just over a week ago when I had a really bad spell after deciding to come off my medication (which I am now back on) and I desperately needed someone to talk to who would understand. Wish I knew about this forum before. It's brill.

So I suffer with GAD, panic disorder and depression which is normally triggered by my anxiety. I currently take citalopram although I am looking to go back to my doctor and look into trying a new medication as discussed in my recent thread on here it shouldn't be making me feel so 'disconnected'.
Anyone else had this with citalopram? I thought it was like this for most antidepressants but apparently not.

Amey

venusbluejeans
19-04-17, 13:18
Hiya Amethyst-moon and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Starlight
24-04-17, 22:53
Hi Amethyst-moon :welcome: to the site.

Izukyu
25-04-17, 07:48
Hi Amey and welcome to the forum (:

flyingalone
29-04-17, 20:39
Hey Amethyst-Moon, I would definitely suggest that you go and see your doctor and speak to them, tell them how you feel :)

Mark13
01-05-17, 17:19
Hello Amey and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.