PDA

View Full Version : Gas causing skipped beats?

Anxious_Introvert
20-04-17, 16:19
Does anyone notice that they get skipped beats before passing gas or burping? I usually get them after I eat. I really just want to figure out why I'm having these things

mlee10
20-04-17, 16:42
I have been having lots of racing heart episodes and have diagnosed GERD. For the most part I seem to notice that my heart races more when I feel like I have gas stuck that I can't get rid of. Do you have reflux at all?

Anxious_Introvert
20-04-17, 16:45
Yes, I also have reflux

I have been having lots of racing heart episodes and have diagnosed GERD. For the most part I seem to notice that my heart races more when I feel like I have gas stuck that I can't get rid of. Do you have reflux at all?

mlee10
20-04-17, 16:50
Are you taking anything daily for the reflux?

Citydeer
20-04-17, 17:33
Are you taking anything daily for the reflux?

Skips beats and reflux are both things I have experienced since getting anxiety disorders. Not usually at the same time though. And they didn't usually stick around. I used some of my mum's prescription reflux tablets which helped, and beta blockers to help with the heart.

Nevermore42
20-04-17, 23:18
I get the same thing completely. It used to freak me out something terrible but I'm kind of used to it now. My heart will miss a beat, double beat or feel like its lurching. I can usually find a burp after this has happened. What Joy!