PDA

View Full Version : Rant (bad language)

RVP
20-04-17, 21:54
So..today I checked my medication and I'm out of amlodopine, yes my silly mistake for not checking sooner.

My mum was going to the chemist so I asked her if she was able to get me ramipril (which I have 2 days of) and amlodopine.

I had my bloods done in February at the hospital and because of the GP's shit system the results never went on, however when I rang my GP up a week later he said in the notes that all bloods were fine but they didn't have the actual results on their system and I'd have to come into the GP and get my bloods done AGAIN!..fair enough I don't mind.

But today, they said I haven't had bloods since 2015 (which is incorrect) and the ****ing dumbo Dr wouldn't prescribe ramipril but gave me amlodopine.
I'm so ****ing angry right now as they have absolutely NO right not giving me my medication because of their shit system.

And these aren't any old tablets either, these are blood pressure tablets which if not taken regularly can mess up your BP even more. They've booked me in for a blood test on the 27th a week away..and then I'd probably have to wait another ****ing week for the tablets because they are so slow.

It's an absolute joke. I'm going to ring the hospital tomorrow to try and get them to fax over the results or something because there's no way I'm going 2 weeks without 1 medication. Rant Over.