PDA

View Full Version : Confused, fed up.

ant92
21-04-17, 01:22
Last year I had a really bad time with campylobacter was wrongly diagnosed and untreated for two months. This left me with a intolerant to gluten/wheat and nightshades. I was also dairy intolerant whist campylobacter was present but I am no longer dairy intolerant , for the last three months I have been complaining to the doctors about pains just above my pelvic bone just down left from my belly button, I have had a running nose and a sore throats which lead to a lot of clear flem.. They did blood tests all fine. At that time I was passing blood in my stools and a stool sampled indercated there was a problem. The blood in the stools cleared up but was still noticing black specs in my stool. I recently had a colonoscopy and that came back fine. A couple days after the colonoscopy, I notice swollen lymph nodes in my groin also started having pains going down my left leg. Numbness and tingling in my feet and hands, I'm experiencing muscle spasms/twitching all over mostly on the left side. I'm feeling out of breath and weak. The pain by the groin now regulated around to the lower back on the same side, I'm also experiencing a little sharp pain in the chest but nothing that is worrying me. This is also accompanied by brain fog, If anybody has idea on what could be the problem or have similar problems, please message me back on here via message or on this thread. Thank you

venusbluejeans
21-04-17, 01:28
Hiya ant92 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
21-04-17, 07:27
Hi and welcome aboard ant92 to NMP :)Hope you find the answers to your questions! Good luck :)

Hard pill to swallow
22-04-17, 15:04
Hey there :) I haven't experienced exactly what you're describing but I have suffered with various different aches and pains and can totally relate to the numbness and pins and needles in your hands and feet, muscle spasms and twitching which can be a little alarming!!
I have, however always been advised by therapists that this is a really common symptom with anxiety in general and more specifically health anxiety so hopefully that puts your mind at ease?
I also wanted to say welcome, I am also new and if you ever need to chat then feel free to message me :) Hope you feel a little better soon!