PDA

View Full Version : So, hi...

polkat
21-04-17, 08:35
Hey everyone,

I'm 'Polka' and I feel a little weird being on this forum, but there are reasons for my presence which I will elaborate upon in a separate post! Just for now, I'm a 27 year old, genderfluid bio female with a wonderful husband, a nice enough but super expensive flat (hello renting in Surrey...) and more rumination than I know what to do with. I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and borderline personality disorder since 2011, but my issues run back about 15 years now. I'm familiar with anxiety as a symptom of my disorders, but the whole point of me signing up here is that it's now taking on a whole new flavour, and I need some feedback/advice etc on these recent developments.

Anyway, hi and I will look forward to meeting you all!

venusbluejeans
21-04-17, 08:43
Hiya polkat and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Clydesdale Epona
21-04-17, 10:33
Hello there Polkat and welcome to NMP :) I hope you fond the forum helpful and supportive x

All the best :hugs:

EJKM87
21-04-17, 14:17
Hi there, i'm new on here as well. Your post resonated with me as I have anxiety but it never seems to stand alone, there's always something else going on or a new symptom etc. I hope you find lots of support, from what I've seen so far the users of these forums are wonderful and very happy to share their own experiences/knowledge.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bigboyuk
21-04-17, 17:23
Hi Polkat and welcome! Hope you get some insight to your recent developments and answers too :) Cheers