PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour worries. I'm petrified

Anxiousadz
22-04-17, 16:04
Hey everyone,
I'm hoping someone will be able to help me because I am in a panic about having a brain tumour or some other similarly serious and life-threatening neurological disorder.
I'm a very anxious person and I know I can get easily distracted by my thoughts but two things have happened recently and I'm really scared. First, I was shopping and using the self checkout and scanned all my shopping and took it without paying. Then today, a few weeks later, I tried to get out money from an ATM but took my card but forgot to take the cash. As far as I can tell I don't have any other memory problems, in some ways I have a very good memory, but I can't explain this and I'm really scared as neurological disease is probably my biggest fear and after having years of health anxiety I'm really scared this is gonna turn into a big episode like I have had many times before. Sometimes they can last months of me convinced I have a certain illness and it's awful.
I hope someone can help.
Thank you

ocdbaking
22-04-17, 17:06
Anxiety has an annoying habit of messing with your memory, so it is nothing serious and I would highly highly doubt it was anything serious.

Fishmanpa
22-04-17, 20:59
Other than a :doh: moment, that's a Grand Canyon sized leap to a brain tumor.

Positive thoughts

walkerbull
23-04-17, 01:07
Lack of sleep?, I was the same as you and it turned out to be a general lack of sleep, get some rest.

tryingtosurvive1
23-04-17, 04:24
I do this kind of thing a lot, but I'm too busy worrying about other health conditions to fear a brain tumor!
try not to torment yourself. some people are absent minded.