PDA

View Full Version : Pregabalin side effects heart stabbing?

pregabaliner
22-04-17, 22:25
Hello all,

I have been using pregabalin 50x2/day for 3 weeks now. I was initially at 3x25 a day, i am now taking 2x25 pills morning and 2x25 pills dinner. when i added first time more 25 at dinner, i felt like a short time stabbing pain comming from the heart area. This happened two times and stopped. I took the same dosage the next two days and it didnt happened. On the fourth day, today, it happened again.

Any one had this side effect? Could it be from pregabalin? I am also taking low dose mirtazapine at night before bed, also taking this dose for almost two week now.

Thank you.

panic_down_under
22-04-17, 23:16
Hello all,

Welcome to No More Panic, :welcome:

i felt like a short time stabbing pain comming from the heart area. This happened two times and stopped. I took the same dosage the next two days and it didnt happened. On the fourth day, today, it happened again.

Any one had this side effect? Could it be from pregabalin?

It might be the pregabalin, but it could also be anxiety. Chest pains which mimic heart symptoms, or what people think are symptoms are quite common. And they aren't necessarily only the product of an anxious mind. In my video collection is a clip of a coronary artery briefly going into spasm as the patient had a panic attack during an angiogram. It is apparently not uncommon.

pregabaliner
24-04-17, 19:54
Thank you for answering.

I guess i am focusing to much on symptoms.