PDA

View Full Version : Hello

AnnieLopez
23-04-17, 21:38
Hi,
I've been suffering from generalised anxiety disorder for 2 years now, and honestly, I'm tired of it...
It started with a panic attack, which at the time looked like a heart attack, and the fact that I was driving alone, in a deserted road at the time did not help at all!
Since then I've been scared of nearly everything, but I got the panic attacks under control. I became a bit hypochondriac after the first episode and have been afraid of being alone.

Well, thats a bit about myself and I hope that being with people who understand this will help (and hopefully I may help someone aswell :D)

venusbluejeans
23-04-17, 21:46
Hiya AnnieLopez and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Clydesdale Epona
23-04-17, 22:37
Hi there Annie and welcome to NMP x
i'm sorry to hear about what you're going through and i hope you find the forum helpful :)

All the best :hugs:

diamondgeezer65
24-04-17, 17:20
Hi,
Been suffering from GAD myself for 6+ years now. Joined this site this year and I'm sure you will find it helpful like I have.

Starlight
24-04-17, 22:49
Hi AnnieLopez :welcome: to the site.