PDA

View Full Version : Headaches when I stand up

walkerbull
24-04-17, 02:11
It is above my eye on top of my head and hurts when I stand up. I also feel pain when I press down around the general area.

florida94
24-04-17, 03:25
This is probably a sinus issue. I once had to deal with something similar to this. I know how that feels. A lot of water and anything to clear the nose should help. Sinus issues can affect your forehead and top to the eye area. it's annoying. don't be too worried about it. If it continues for a long time throughout the middle of the days, try to go to a doctor just to double check on what is wrong with it.

walkerbull
24-04-17, 05:58
This is probably a sinus issue. I once had to deal with something similar to this. I know how that feels. A lot of water and anything to clear the nose should help. Sinus issues can affect your forehead and top to the eye area. it's annoying. don't be too worried about it. If it continues for a long time throughout the middle of the days, try to go to a doctor just to double check on what is wrong with it.

I've had it for a month, went away for three weeks and has now come back, its more of a nuisance than a worry. First it occurred in the evening, then the morning, now its the middle of the day.