PDA

View Full Version : Throat is now freaking me out...

Hypomean
24-04-17, 06:15
In my last post I wrote about how I choke on acid reflux gunk and it left my throat feeling like I had just choke on water feeling for the rest of the night the filling day it came and went. And today it's back and it makes me cough. I had salted water go up my nose yesterday and ever since then it's been bugging.
I thought about how the first initial night I felt this I felt a ball go painfully down my throat so I freak out and think what if it's a tear near my wind pipe. Small tear. I do get a sensation every now and then as if my air is tightening up. And when I need to burp it's a painful ball that comes up. At times I feel like I'm swallowing blood. I get the iron taste in my mouth. It has been painful to take in some breaths and at times I choke on just swallowing my saliva.
Sometimes I really feel like just giving up on life. This is torture. I see how it annoys my family so much.
Could it be post nasal drip from my acid reflux?? Or what do I do?????????? That's always my short coming.... what to do? This thing has messed me up so bad.
Not only am I struggling with this thing I have been feeling really down lately. I have lost my joy to anything I love. I've been getting easily irritated. I don't get me time at all and I'm just aching for an outlet.

Clydesdale Epona
24-04-17, 08:35
Have you been up to your doctors? they will be able to give you some tests to rule out anything else out and give you omeprazole or another drug, I have Silent reflux which means everything I drink or eat comes back up everytime I burp and sometimes it will reach my nose(gross I know sorry) post nasal drip is common with acid reflux but its best to get checked out so you can find out what medication might help x

All the best :hugs:

florida94
25-04-17, 20:26
I feel like I have dealt with something similar. I deal with acid reflux in someway whenever Im nervous or something similar. I feel like your best bet is to start doing whatever you can to get your mind off of it all.

I feel like a quick solution is to stay hydrated; not to mention eat healthier. With a good diet, you really help improve your overall general health and can help reduce a lot of the issues you're currently dealing with.

And get checked so you know if there is something you need to avoid or what you can do tiff this. I think it's not that serious, but def get checked up.