PDA

View Full Version : too many symptoms to list in the heading

BeeVee
24-04-17, 14:15
Hi all, this is my first post on a forum like this and I hope to find someone that can explain to me what is wrong or if someone else has the same problems to give me some advice on home remedies or how they cope with it. This might be too long for some people to read but I am a little desperate and do not want to leave anything out. So here goes. I am a 28 year old female from South Africa. I was diagnosed with the following as a teenager: Double scoliosis, exercise induced asthma, endometriosis and fibromyalgia. Two years ago I slipped a disc between L3 and L4. I recently (5 odd months ago) went to the gynecologist and was put on Visanne for the endometriosis. I started taking the Visanne two weeks before my next period and I still had a normal, super, extremely painful cycle. After that one I never had another one until three weeks ago when I started spotting. I went back to the gyne and he took me off the Visanne but the bleeding has not stopped, in fact, it has gotten much, much worse. Since I started taking the Visanne my slipped disc has been paining a lot more and I have even adjusted my walk to compensate for the discomfort in my lower back. I have been on a period for three weeks now when I am not supposed to be bleeding at all. The gyne gave me meds to stop the spotting and on the same night I took them I got really sick. Excuse the graphic explanation that follows... I got super watery diarrhea last week that still has not gone away and it is day 5 now. I have taken what I have in the house but nothing works. I only need the toilet if I eat anything. If I avoid eating, nothing happens. I am not having any cramps or pain just the runny tummy. I do however occasionally feel extreme discomfort in my abdomen below my ribs in the middle but a little bit off centre to the right. Today I have started feeling short of breath and have a dull uncomfortable numbness under my left shoulder blade. I have headaches but nothing too bad and some nausea but no vomiting. I get night sweats and dizziness at times. I am just about ready to give up. My husband does not understand why I feel sick all the time because I am not able to tell him where it hurts or why I say I feel sick. So my question is, could all these symptoms just be a result of the Fibro or is something else killing me slowly? I have been booked for scopes but have not gone as I cannot afford the co-payment / medical aid contribution right now but have had stool tests, blood tests, urine samples and ultrasounds done and all came back clean. I am not on any medication at all right now. I stopped the Fibro meds a few years ago as I just kept gaining weight on them and they did not seem to be working. I must add that I do not eat healthy at all and grab whatever is quickest after a long day at work (whatever I drive past and is still open). IBS runs in the family and the ladies in my family have all had colon issues. On my mothers side gallbladders seem to be a silent threat that suddenly strikes when least expected. My mom, her sister, brother and father have all had gallstones removed. As I am typing this I know what most people will say that read this, change your lifestyle and eat healthy. I have tried that.