PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Here

mezzaninedoor
24-04-17, 15:04
Just checking in as i have gone really quiet on socialmedia and board in recent weeks.
This is partly due to expending all my energy in trying to remain stable and keeping at work, also we have decided to sell our house and move which is making my head feel vulnerable at the moment, it feels like it will be so stressful ?!?

Clydesdale Epona
24-04-17, 16:16
Its nice to see you again and know you're doing okay :) I figured I hadn't seen you around for awhile x
I've been quite absent myself sorting college and a lot of stuff out myself,
moving can be stressful but it can also be pretty laid back depending on how organized you are.
I hope you're doing well x

All the best :hugs:

mezzaninedoor
24-04-17, 16:54
It just feels like everything is very very average and vanilla at the moment with the opportunity for everything to explode

I feel like im being selfish and havent the bandwidth to support anyone else or engage in any debate like I used to ............... thx though for the welcome

MyNameIsTerry
25-04-17, 00:25
Nice to hear from you Tony!

How is your wife? I think we realise you have a lot going on as well as navigating mental health so your energies are focused on them (quite rightly!).

That's a big one, selling a house. Definately one to break down into more manageable chunks. Most seem to say it's very stressful even without the added mental health battles.

mezzaninedoor
25-04-17, 12:43
my Wife is weight bearing now but she went back to work and then was signed off again so shes very frustrated.
House move is a horrible looming thing as afar as my anxiety goes, trying to digest in large bite sized chunks