PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New member here.

GipsyDanger
24-04-17, 15:40
I first started dealing with anxiety in 2011. It took me a few months to get rid of it. 6 years later and it's back with a vengeance. This all came back in late March of this year. It started with heart palpitations, pins and needles sensation on my left arm, shortness of breath, indigestion, sinus pressure, excessive sweating, and a fast heart rate. Now its evolved into health anxiety and I'm displaying some worrying symptoms that only worry me. Just need to vent and hear stories of others that I can relate to. I look forward to reading your responses and sharing my experience with others.

venusbluejeans
24-04-17, 15:49
Hiya GipsyDanger and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Clydesdale Epona
24-04-17, 16:13
Hi there x
I'm ever so sorry to hear you're having a rough time however you have come to the right place for health anxiety, I really hope you find the forum supportive and helpful :)

All the best :hugs: