PDA

View Full Version : unreality again!

angiebaby
01-05-07, 00:10
Hi there all, just nodded off in the chair while watching tv, only for 30 minutes and i have woken up to the dreaded unreality back again. I do get it on and off everyday, but this is a bad one. Total terror, nothing looking right, normal, usual, familiar, you know what i mean. It really is horrible isn't it. I was terrified to get up to go to the loo, nearly back to the stage of digging my fingernails into the palms of my hands to try and take my mind of it again. But i didn't, i got up with a deep breathe and went to the loo, and i am still alive obviously, but the feelings are really terrible aren't they?.x

cattttt
01-05-07, 01:20
Know what you mean about total terror, horrible, been through it too, yuck yuck yuck. At least you know that it's not real and it will go away, hang in there.

kazzie
01-05-07, 20:54
Hi Angie

I used to get that a lot and it is horrid but it does pass

Hope You feel better now

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

debera
01-05-07, 21:06
HI ANGIE
I GET THAT TOO THE FEELING OF TERROR. EVERYTHING LOOKS AND FEELS UNREAL. ITS HORRID ISNT IT. AND THE FEELING OF GLOOM AND DOOM. BUT DONT WORRY HUN IT DOES PASS. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW I GET THE SAME.
LOVE DEBERA:flowers:

angiebaby
01-05-07, 23:25
Thanks guys for the support. It was horrible and even though i've been having it for two years, it doesn't get any easier!!
Just the same as these flippin' ectopics, been having THEM for 11 years, obviously worse for the past two years since i've been ill, but they don't get any easier either, lol.x