PDA

View Full Version : I'll stop my HA no matter what

mdel
24-04-17, 20:33
First I want to say thank you to all users who replied my last post. They made me look the things exactly as they are.
To all people who don't know what I'm talking about I have some lymph nodes about 1cm in my neck and 1 behind my neck (more close to my back).
SWOLLEN FOR 5 YEARS and nothing ever changed, and no symphtoms.

I decided to stop worrying because 5 years is a long time... I'd be dead by now or having further symphtoms. It's logic.

My advice for everyone who is suffering HA is:
1) Go to an ENT and if you don't trust the first one, go to another one. But don't start going to 137128321837 ENTs because the diagnosys will be always the same. And you probably have nothing. TRUST THEM.
2) Don't search the most rare diseases on the internet. Odds are in your favor. If it's rare you probably don't have it.
3) If you are here you don't need more reinsurances, you already had enough.

Other stuff that I can say about my HA is that it can create symphtoms like loss of appetite, headaches for overthinking, sometimes you can feel your body cold, sometimes you can wet. And do you know when do I have that symphtoms? Only everytime I remember my nodes...

If you have a disease, the symphtoms will show itself, not because of HA.

So, that's all I want to say, I'll move on. My worrying has no point. I'LL STOP FEEDING THE DRAGON like u say hehe :)