PDA

View Full Version : help, here from other board, where is everyone!!

mariazzzz
29-10-03, 19:13
Hi, I just got the email from Ian saying this is our new board. Well, I am in a panic! We can't see our old board anymore, how can we keep on the posts we want to reply to? I know I have some stuff over there I am not done with. Where is everyone. I am so lost! This board is not the same! Are we here forever! Oh God, this is not good. I don't even know anyone else's email addresses, everything is on Aimoo. Help. Maria

buddydoo
29-10-03, 19:16
Hi Maria
I think this is just temporary until the aimoo thing is fixed.
Lisa

mariazzzz
29-10-03, 19:20
Hi Lisa, I hope so. I feel uncomfortable although I am glad to know about this place and will probably use it, it does look like a nice place. It just isn't "home" you know? Maria

TheGodSplinter
29-10-03, 19:29
Hi, AIMOO Folks...

This Site was proposed because of the AIMOO HA Site being down.

I felt that it was more important to get folks together in the same place, with names that they knew others by, and it appears to be working, slowly.

If you have the E Mail address/es of those not yet here, please send them the opening page's link, for this Board.

If you know the ICQ numbers, AIM/MSN/YM usernames, etc., of other members, please don't waste time- message them, again and again, until they arrive here.

There are many frightened folks out there and they have either here to go to, or Kyle's. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions and choices, from that sentence.

Let's hope we can build this up into a temporary meeting and info-exchange point, but I gotta tell ya...there is no info to exchange at all, right now; just rumours. Look out for the frightening ones and keep an open mind, until we simply know more.

Those who contact other HA Site members...please would you post in this thread to say that you have done so.

I think it's possible that the owner of this Board is not home until Friday. If that's true, then, when they come home, I'll message them, apologise for the sudden inrushing of new members, explain what is happening (or is not, as the case truly is!) and see how we go from there.

Any problems?

Ian.

SOMETIMES, YOU MUST DO TO WANT TO DO!

buddydoo
29-10-03, 19:38
great to hear from you Ian and thanks for suggesting we come here.

Lisa

Juliamae
29-10-03, 20:35
Hi Everyone..

It's been a long couple days, without seeing and talking to everyone. I hope everyone is doing okay.
Thanks Ian for letting me know.
I'll talk to you all soon.

Julia

Jennheart
29-10-03, 21:41
[:X]Hello Maria & everyone,

I sure hope our board is up & running again soon!
I miss you all!!!

This is kinda sad:(

-Jenn

We need to leave our worries in Gods hands...

Meg
29-10-03, 22:24
Hi Ian,

You're very welcome here.

I hope you can get the message cascaded to your regulars and collect everyone.

Make the 'Introduce yourself' screen your own for the moment. Nic will probably add your own catagory if the situation is ISQ on Friday.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

TheGodSplinter
29-10-03, 22:42
Radar...

Thank you most kindly, good lady - are you British?

I'll gather as many Members as I can get contact information for and get moving on this during tonight. It looks likely to be a long night, too.

I could not possibly thank you enough for welcoming in the Tribe, like this. It's been a bad time for them and it's nice to create a new hooking-up spot, for the time being.

In one sense, this Site is now like a specially donated aircraft hangar, after an Earthquake, or a storm. Thanks for the space, the kindness and the soup, Meg; all are greatly welcomed...and, I know that the folks'll spread themselves out, on the Site, and begin "paying their way", so to speak, to help, and to say thanks, etc.. It's nice to be able to do that, again.

Ian.

SOMETIMES, YOU MUST DO TO WANT TO DO!

Meg
29-10-03, 22:59
Dear Ian,

Yes, most of us here are British here from all 4 countries of the UK although we do have active posters from USA, Canada, Australia, Pakistan, UAE and South America .

Most of us are off to bed somewhere around now so enjoy the space and we'll catch up with proceedings tomorrow !!

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

loubrad
30-10-03, 01:09
HI EVERYONE!!!

I'm here, too.

It seems so strange not having the other Site currently available to us.....I feel bereft!!! I'm sure. however, that everything will work out soon and it's good to be able to see each other on here. I hope everyone is managing all right.

How nice, though, for us to have received such a warm welcome over here.

Take care, everyone!

Louise.

justsomeone
30-10-03, 04:45
Thank you Ian for the info, and thank you Meg for the warm welcome. I may hang out on the site to check it out at some point, as well. Have a good one!

justme