PDA

View Full Version : Just had my ultrasound for lymphnode!

Mav
25-04-17, 11:14
Right, so the 25th arrived with surprisingly low anxiety. I just came back from the appointment for the ultrasound on the "lymphnode".

She didn't tell me what it was, but scanned all my lymphnodes including collarbone and assured me there was nothing abnormal and said "I promise, it's nothing abnormal".

I don't know why she didn't tell me what it was, my mum said it's because "there was nothing to tell".

My brain is holding on to one anxiety, can they review reports once I've left and find something abnormal that they didnt see at the time? :scared15:

But I realise, this is the anxiety talking and honestly, I think i'll remind myself daily from now on that I am in good health and very blessed. :D

Anyway, this chapter of my life is mostly over, thankfully. I have a last appointment on may the 5th and I believe it is to end the referral or something. But the scary part is over now.

Yes Fishmanpa, you told me so.

It's time to now focus on my exams for the next three weeks and make up for the time i've lost with this horrid anxiety!

axolotl
25-04-17, 11:19
"I promise, it's nothing abnormal".

If your mind starts to wander towards anxiety, keep hammering it away with this quote! Congrats on the all clear.

NancyW
25-04-17, 12:33
Such great news!!

Fishmanpa
25-04-17, 12:53
And here is your "Told ya so!" :D

Positive thoughts

emmalj0
25-04-17, 13:31
I know how u feel iv got a movable lump no one can tell me what mine is other than nothing shows up on the ultrasound and I suppose that's what we got to tell ourselves x