PDA

View Full Version : I don't do tears.....

bottleblond
01-05-07, 10:07
Hi again,

I don't do tears....but since being hit by the giant panic stick again, it's like the mountain springs have awakened. I woke up this morning instantly knowing as i opened my eyes that it was going to be one of THOSE days, So i thought ENOUGH is enough and plucked up the courage to call the doctor for some advice. My doctor who knows my situation is on holiday so i spoke to the duty doctor, he's asked me to go up tomorrow morning at 9.10, I told him that i was not sure if i could sit in the waiting room with lots of other people there and he told me that i could go to the back door and someone would come out and get me (very nice of him) but how much of a IDIOT do i feel. I also woke up with the dreaded (monthly cycle) which didn't bother me much in the past but at the moment, just seems to make me feel ten times worse. I have to put the question out there to all you gals.....do you feel any worse when it comes to that certain time of the month??

Ok i'm off to try my relaxation cd to see if that will works Grrrrrrrrr

Lisa
xxx

Eva
01-05-07, 10:16
You bought up a very interesting point. My panic attacks are really bad at that time of the month (which for me is now) Besides the panic attacks, depression sets in as well. I also felt very desparate this morning, so I do know where you're coming from. I've read alot of the stories posted, and I do know that we're all very resilient. I also realise that the majority of us are quite sensitive in nature. You hang in there, I'm trying my best to. This morning I just thought I was going to snap, and like you, my friends, family and even my husband, don't have any idea of my suffering.
Eva:yesyes:

bottleblond
01-05-07, 10:27
Thanks Eva, sometimes it's just nice to know that we are not alone
xxx

Paddington
01-05-07, 10:35
Hun,so sorry you are having a blip with your anxiety hun:hugs: What a wonderful dr you have ,how kind and understanding:) I am past he monthly thing..but have found my panics are all over the place since the menopause:wacko: so hormonal probs may affect us yes!As for not doing tears hun...you have a good old sob:flowers: it can be a great physical relief and actually be beneficial:weep: :D Feel beter really soon,you will you know hun:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxx

bottleblond
01-05-07, 11:28
Thanks ever so much paddie!! my mum went through the change at 34 which is a year younger than i am at the moment, but i don't think it's that or i'd have other symptoms! aw well, onward and upward!
xxx

SANDYJANE
01-05-07, 11:33
hi

oh yes at that time of month my panic attacks are sooooo much worse , it really gets me down x

love sandy xxx

Paddington
01-05-07, 11:52
Gosh that is young B.B.!!Hormones ,who wants em!!:mad: I believe whether you are still having periods or are in the menapause[and it seems afterwards]that hormone changes ,surges etc have an effect on our anxiety levels...oh the joy of woman hood:wacko: have a good ay hun,love Paddie.xxxxxxxxx

scoobygirl2005
01-05-07, 12:29
Yep my time of the month makes me have a lot more panic attacks!

Scooby2005
x x