PDA

View Full Version : Tearful, what,s going on?

domino
01-05-07, 12:47
WHAT,S HAPPENING TO ME?today is not a good day for me , husband has gone away, daughter is out with her friends from work, she will be at work later , i just feel crap.Doing lots of thinking about my mum and dad, {tears are still flowing}no ones in at my sisters, um generally feeling sorry for myself, do,nt need meds, just need everyone that is,nt here.:weep: :weep:

mirry
01-05-07, 12:49
ooooooooo heres a big Hug :hugs: .
Keep yourself really busy, because the more you look in at yourself the worse you will feel, instead look about the house and garden.....what things need doing ? Keep busy and they will soon be back with you :flowers: .

domino
01-05-07, 13:02
Thanks mirry, just looked at the pile of ironing that needs doing!!

groovygranny
01-05-07, 13:03
Aaw, rickards here are some

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:for you!

May be use this time as an opportunity for some 'you' time eh? Like mirry says, time usually goes by very quickly when you're involved in something.

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Jaco45er
01-05-07, 13:29
I hope u are feeling a bit better Rickards.

I was going to offer to come do the ironing for you, honest I was, but the last time I ironed, the phone went and I scorched my ear.

Feel better soon :)

TC

Jaco

domino
01-05-07, 13:37
Oooooooo jaco thankyou, :hugs: feeling abit better, well better get that ironing done then if you are,nt coming over, i,ll try not to scorch my ear!!

Paddington
02-05-07, 13:35
Hi Rickards,soz about you havin a bad day hun,when they hit it feels so lonely ,i know,as i am having a day like it myself:shrug: So easy to get too interspective[lord is that actually a word:ohmy: told you i was having a bad day:) ]Any hoo here is a hug:hugs: from your local rent a tent model:huh: Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wenjoy
02-05-07, 17:03
Hiya - keep busy - I sometimes suddlenly get overcome by a wave of misery and start crying my heart out - nothing specific - just - i think about how much I hate having panic attacks, I hate the heat, I hate being l4 stone - etc etc then I look at the photos of my lovely grown up kids and my lovely husband and realise Im just letting off steam and Im hormonal going through menopause too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wenjoy x

nomorepanic
02-05-07, 19:00
Lorraine

Sorry you feel so rubbish!

Have this from me.....

http://www.glittergraphics.co.uk/Graphics/Showin_Some_Love/images/10.gif

honeybee3939
02-05-07, 19:58
Lorraine

Have some hugs from me too! hope you are feeling a little better this evening.

http://www.glittergraphics.co.uk/Graphics/Love_Hugs_Kisses/images/81.gif
Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Granny Primark
04-05-07, 17:33
Hi lorraine,
Just found your post.
Hope your feeling loads better mate.
Loads of :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Loads of love