PDA

View Full Version : Weird breathing problem

Jotia
27-04-17, 01:25
I'm probably going to sound totally crazy here but here goes, if I twist my torso to side and back repeatedly my breathing sounds funny like each breath is tight/wheezy. I notice it when working out but only when doing this certain exercise. I'm worried it's a mass on my lungs.

Example of what I mean: http://osomnimedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Upper-Torso-Twist-Stretch.jpg

mdel
27-04-17, 01:39
Well, that's weird for sure. it's not like everyone here tried all breathing poses :/
If you have no other symphtoms you should not worry at all about it. Just go to an ENT and tell him about this funny "problem" you are having. An X Ray of chest (if needed) will be enough to see if something weird is happening in ur lungs. But please don't worry too much or other symphtoms will appear. Anxiety is worse than other diseases as it can create symphtoms of pretty much every other disease. At least that's what I think.
If you already went to an ENT and he said everything is fine, you should totally forget about it.
About my opinion, I think it's normal because u are forcing ur body and breath may be different. :D