PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Green22
27-04-17, 21:38
So I am very new to what I think is Panic/Anxiety attacks. I have been too several doctors for heart palpatations and pounding heart rate. I now get new symptoms such as super hot, tingling in the chest, rise in blood pressure, cold sweats, feeling dizzy, and overall just feeling worn out. I never thought I would be a person with anxiety attacks. Ive been through some hard things over the past few years and I guess I never realized the toll it has taken on my body. Its weird becuase I will just be sitting here, by chest will get tight and then all of the sudden it happens. It feels as if your going to die and you think your going to die. I had one of the worst ones yet which was yesterday. I ahve been to the ER numerous times becuase of this I thought that maybe I just had something seriously wrong with me. I even went to a er two hours away from me, becuase i thought they could fix the problem. Its scary and its crazy this life we lead!!!!

venusbluejeans
27-04-17, 21:45
Hiya Green22 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
01-05-17, 17:19
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.