PDA

View Full Version : Worried about nasal and sinus cancer

unsure_about_this
28-04-17, 13:02
I have cold at the moment still (okay when I was younger we joked who I been kissing) my nose nosal sometimes feel like it got a lot of air trapped in or feels stuffy

So now because my nose feels like this at the moment I panic and think I got something else wrong with me.

Its an endless cycle worry for me

axolotl
28-04-17, 13:05
I don't think you need anyone to tell you how absurd that is.

I hope you get your CBT as soon as possible.

maianixon
28-04-17, 14:13
I have the same past couple of days. I don't think its a cold because my blood is fine but also I don't feel like I have a cold this is the only thing and I also have pressure in my ears for the past monht and a half which I feel could be connected. Everyone is telling me its nothing and just another weird anxiety thing but its annoying!!!

I managed to not worry about the cause of it but just be annoyed by the symptom itself, although ngl this title now triggered me, but I guess it's my own fault for clicking on it.

unsure_about_this
28-04-17, 22:43
Thanks

Starting to think more about my nose, as I noticed a little bruise.

Gary A
28-04-17, 23:09
Thanks

Starting to think more about my nose, as I noticed a little bruise.

I'm sorry, what? A bruise?

No, you don't have paranasal or sinus cancer.

Catherine S
28-04-17, 23:40
Have you been drinking tonight Unsure_About_This? Because you sound very unsure about this. Also, do you know how much time it takes to write your username? Do I have your permission to write it without the _ _ _s? Much easier :yesyes:

ISB ☺