PDA

View Full Version : Lumps in throat and Belching! So scared!! Need help with health anxiety

Healthworrier95
28-04-17, 22:12
Since December I've been plagued with health anxiety about all sorts, brain tumour, ms, Parkinson's etc, however it's getting out of control. My new worry is my throats and stomach!
The past week or two I've been suffering from a gargling stomach and abdominal discomfort. Constant belching from deep down in my tummy, my throat is sore and itchy in my ears but it doesn't hurt to swallow and my glands arnt up however I've noticed little lumps in the back of my throats on the bottom of the arch near my tonsils. It's about the legnth of a tick tack and raised slightly. I've noticed Afew little ones around my mouth too! My throat seems much more sore on the left side and I'm not sure if my sore throats is the lump?? I'm so so so scared it could be cancer of the stomach or lymphnodes or throat or something nasty.
I just can't believe this could all be health anxiety even though I accept that I'm completely crippled with this horrible disorder. I can't find anything that completely conver how I feel on google (I know I shouldn't look) that makes it sound like a infection or something obvious.
Has anyone ever had this before??? Also has anyone got any tips for getting over health anxiety as I feel like this is my life forever now always thinking I have something that will kill me 😢😢😢😢

walkerbull
29-04-17, 00:59
http://imgur.com/oIdjo3J

It sounds like a common cold