PDA

View Full Version : cannot take this anymore, im crying right now

AnxiousTeen97
29-04-17, 00:31
i am only 19 and i am living in hell, i trapped myself in my room i go out during the day and wear a very good mask but i am tired of this.
I dont know who to blame i have lost 7 years of my precious life in worry, i have so many symptoms going around my body that i dont even know which one to discuss, i have vision problems, strong lights during night appear with i dont know halo or a lot more glare this has been the case for so many years also my weird double vision that is very hard to explain, im seeing double on unfocused objects up to 15m range, the nearer it is the worse it is.
Im having other incredibly weird symptoms like all my body feels sore to the touch even scalp, my upper back neck shoulders are so tense that i get headaches from there, i have weird sensations on my throat like waekness or something is stuck there, right side of my mouth feels numb sometimes better sometimes worse i worry my tongue might strike my airway any second, my tongue was feeling so weird before actually it is a lot better now, i have weird sensations when i get up from sleep like a weakness on my head, like tingly sensations and overall weakness associated with my throat its very very hard to describe.
Hell i have bad sinuses too, i feel like im doomed. i have developed some redness in my cheekbones god knows why my lymph nodes under my jaw on the right side are swollen since i have ever noticed them like 7 years ago, i dont even know what to feel or worry anymore, doctors dont take me seriously anymore, apart from my vision problems everything else seems fine and they blame it all on stress anxiety.
The morning problem and the redness in cheekbones and nose i read could be caused by cardiovascular problems hell ive had 5ekgs all fine, my heart is jumping almost always, ive had blood work done, x-ray of neck and back, ent visits, 3 different neurologist visits and everything is blamed on anxiety/stress, yesterday i had ct of my head and that doctor was like wow dude u dont look ill at all yes i am strong, i walk fast i have no dizziness nausea vomiting fever or any ill feels but i do feel incredibly tired and in pain, these sensations are freaking the hell out of me.
What more tests should i do to rule EVERYTHING out or to finally be diagnosed with something cause this sucks even death may be better.
Let alone those weak sensations in the morning i also get moving vision with it so im kind of hell, i dont even know how to explain stuff i just feel terrified and trapped in hell.
Please i need to escape this madness tell me which illness might i have and what tests should i do please, every moment i feel like a heart attack, aneurysm stroke or my tongue will strike my airway.
I will die without being seriously ill. please help me im a wasted teenager.
Also i feel like its more difficult talking/pronouncing some words than before although i dont have slurred speech i speak pretty normal none ever notices changes in my speech but i really avoid talking too much because it feels harder that before im really dying on the inside.

walkerbull
29-04-17, 00:54
Firstly, anxiety causes problems with your nervous system. I learned this while going around in circles on my thread and, the generous people who have helped me through this dark period.

You sound exactly like what I have been feeling, it just sounds like severe tension and stress, that is all.

Catherine S
29-04-17, 01:05
Hi AnxiousTeen, can I politely suggest that you edit your post into paragraphs to make it easier for anxious tired eyes to read better. Sometimes posts like this are very difficult to read and people give up trying, so you wouldn't be getting all the responses you perhaps could. Just break it down a little. That'd be great.

ISB ☺

AnxiousTeen97
29-04-17, 01:14
Is it better now?

walkerbull
29-04-17, 01:18
Is it better now?

If you have been told you have anxiety by a GP you are fine.

You are not qualified to diagnose yourself.

AnxiousTeen97
29-04-17, 01:22
Hello walkerbul. My GP says I am fine and hell who else doesn't. But I feel weird, like it's impossible to be only anxiety, they must have missed something or misunderstood me somehow, or I clearly have forgot to tell a certain symptom, I fear autoimmune diseases and blood vessel problems, are blood work and EKGs enough or not?

Catherine S
29-04-17, 01:46
Aw, bless your heart, thank you for doing that...much easier to read. What you describe is classic fear symptoms. I don't often use the word anxiety because I don't think it's a strong enough description to be honest. Out and out fear is what it is, and fear can produce all of those symptoms and more if that's possbile.

Living in a constant state of fear means there's alot of adrenaline bombing around inside, and this puts every muscle and every nerve on high alert, so you're then always just one step away from a panic attack. Also, tensed muscles and jangled nerves can create everything from eye strain to breathing problems, palpitations, stomach and digestive problems, bladder and bowel problems, aches and pains in every limb, headaches, cramps, twitches. ..impressive list yes? I can go on.

Most of the people here feel as you do so you are in good company...or bad company depending on how you look at it :D

ISB x

walkerbull
29-04-17, 02:01
Hello walkerbul. My GP says I am fine and hell who else doesn't. But I feel weird, like it's impossible to be only anxiety, they must have missed something or misunderstood me somehow, or I clearly have forgot to tell a certain symptom, I fear autoimmune diseases and blood vessel problems, are blood work and EKGs enough or not?

I've been having muscle spasms and I have realized its anxiety I guarantee 100% that what you have is anxiety.