PDA

View Full Version : feeling unreal, detached from reality

AnxiousTeen97
29-04-17, 09:36
My health anxiety is at its worst, i have so many troublesome symptoms i've listed 90% of them in my previous post, im at the point where every rash is the beginning of something deadly, every sensation is caused by something deadly, I feel like my tongue is gonna strike my airway any moment or I may have stroke aneurysm heart attack any moment, I will die from that before being seriously ill so I will be unable to get help as my doctors are tired of me now. My best years are long gone. I have wasted my life worrying and googling symptoms which now I get extremely terrified if I do, 12-19, ffs I started this crap since I was 12 and now it's at it's worst at 19. I am dying on the inside.

walkerbull
29-04-17, 11:22
Seek therapy, I am doing the same. Its about time we front up to our tormentors

MyNameIsTerry
29-04-17, 11:25
You've got many years ahead of you. Treating your anxiety can mean regaining your life and having good years. I've lost years too but accepted that they are gone and if it takes me years to get back to a good life, so be it, I'll take whatever good years I can get out of the rest of my life.

I went through that stage of thinking, found my answers and came out the other end. They don't affect me as much now, often not at all, as my low moods are under control.

Things don't have to stay like this, they do get better.