PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!

sarahblonde32
29-04-17, 10:37
Well i last logged in here in 2015, i thought i had put my anxiety behind me but its back. Today i have a date and once again the old anxiety rears its head.
I think i might go to my gp and ask for something to help, what is there i can get that can help mild anxiety that i can take just now & again? I don't want full on strong medication that will knock me out but something mild if there such a thing?
Thanks
Sarah

Goldfinch
29-04-17, 12:34
You might like to try a beta-blocker. They reduce the physical sensations of anxiety without making you drowsy. I tried them when going on holiday to help with my fear of flying, and they were really helpful.

Bigboyuk
29-04-17, 12:50
Or Rescue Remedy it's a flower based remedy so no harsh chemical etc in it and it does work even safe on pets (dogs) too, you get it from Holland & Baratt or the NMP online shop, 100mls for around £7.00 only 4 or 5 drops are needed on your tounge! Good luck

sarahblonde32
29-04-17, 19:37
Thank you. I have tried rescue remedy but it doesnt work at all. I will pop to gp and see what they say. But im afraid to admit i suffer, noone knows i suffer and i cant bring myself to admit it. Its say those words.. I have anxiety. 😕

Bigboyuk
30-04-17, 10:36
Have you actually been diagnosed by a Gp yet? Think you need to get that done, then talk through your treatment options to see what will work for you :) Cheers