PDA

View Full Version : Good news

Chawk384
01-05-17, 16:35
I have been on lexapro for two weeks now and I can definitely see an improvement- I won't say I am 100% as I still have worries but they seem much more manageable and I google and symptoms check a lot less than before. My sleep as also improves tremendously which is a great relief to me. I am so glad I went to get help for my anxiety. I am so glad this forum exists- it gives me a safe place to talk about my anxiety and I really appreciate anyone who has responded to my posts- thank you so much. I know I still have a long road ahead but I am so thankful for even the slightest bit of relief

rebeccad
01-05-17, 16:41
Well done you, I hope you continue to improve. So good to hear people's success stories xx

Fishmanpa
01-05-17, 16:50
What a positive post and I hope others are encouraged. I say this because you were given many positive suggestions and advice concerning your anxiety and you acted on them. The result speaks for itself.

Continued success on the healing path!

Positive thoughts

Chawk384
01-05-17, 17:04
Yes- you actually gave me good advice and so did several others- I just made the choice to finally get help for the anxiety and I am very glad I did. This forum makes me feel not alone. I saw others who had gotten help and were getting better so I figured why not at least try

Catherine S
01-05-17, 21:06
Great to hear, I hope your recovery continues :flowers:

ISB x x

MyNameIsTerry
02-05-17, 05:20
Brilliant news! :yesyes::yahoo:

I'm glad you also still remain open minded about this being more the start than the finish. This wll give you the springboard you need to get there.

Kay8010
02-05-17, 09:12
google and symptoms check a lot less than before.

Since I have been on citalopram for about 8 weeks now I would say I am not seeking as much as before...I do still but then I get kind of bored with it...

I am trying to manage this anxiety also, its hard but I can also feel an improvement from 2-3 months ago!