PDA

View Full Version : Should I still see a doctor?

RobinJ123
01-05-17, 18:22
I had this pain before, and like before it was on a long weekend and would dissappear as soon as I plan to see a doctor, like other pains I've had in the past which the doctor found no cause.

First it was stomach bloating and feeling nauseous fatigued depressed and anxious, then headaches and pressure for two weeks, then sinus pressure which is now very mild for a week, now after sitting on my side with my seatbelt on, as I always feel stiff in the car seat this bank holiday weekend, leg pain and numbness, it would start from my lower back, and go down to my feet, there were some bruises that have now healed, and my lower right leg would feel tired and hurt when walking and lying or sitting with my leg up, sometimes horrible pins and needles on my feet, so have to get up from my seat, I also get chest pain and anxiety, similar to when I had the headache.

I had pins and needles and leg pain two months ago on a plane aswell, even when my leg was not bent, so had to stand now and then.

The leg and foot pain and discomfort has almost gone now, walking and doing something physical helps, Ibrupofen does help a tiny bit.

Is it very likely anxiety may be causing this?
Not sure if I should still see a doctor since it's going to disappear again, and CBT with my therapist starts tomorrow too.