PDA

View Full Version : On the brink...

bottleblond
02-05-07, 13:47
Hi peeps,

I feel okish! but if i said i felt on the brink, would anyone know what i was talking about? it's like i'm just sitting around waiting on something to happen. I have that nervous thing going on in my tummy, like i'm just waiting on my old enemy Mr panic to come along and give me a good old attack.

Any advice?
Lots a luv n hugs
Lisa
xxx

:hugs:

honeybee
02-05-07, 15:42
yeah.... ignore it and get on with what you gotta do.... dont even give it the time of day... its not worth it...show monster panic who's boss and dont sit around any longer waiting for it to strike... suprise monster panic by having some fun and ignoring him... i know it's horrible but just try and get on with it... dont sit down and think about it, waiting for it... just ignore it

bottleblond
02-05-07, 15:49
Thanks Honey!

That's exactly what ive been trying to do, so far so good! was even gonna paint the tongue n groove in my kitchen (which was only done a few months ago) but could i find a paint brush? nope! i threw them all out after i decorated my livingroom, so that was that idea in action up the spout! damn me and my clear outs! lol

thanks again toots
Lisa
xxx