PDA

View Full Version : Headache

jenni89
02-05-17, 08:14
I've had a terrible headache since 5pm. I left work in so much pain and on the drive home, I threw up all over myself :weep: To make matters worse, it sent me into an episode of ectopics/palpitations. I thought for sure I needed to pull over because I felt like I may pass out. felt a little better after but it's still throbbing. I'm hoping I sleep it off.

Sound like a Migraine? I've had some terrible headaches but nothing that has made me physically I'll. I didn't have a stomach ache, just nausea and vomiting.

Jackrabbit
02-05-17, 14:51
Hey Jenni,

Anytime a bad headache is associated with nausea and vomitting its recommended that you go the the ER. I'm not saying that anything is gravely wrong with you but its better to be on the safe side. It could very well have been a migraine.

bin tenn
03-05-17, 00:02
I've had two or three migraines over the past 20-ish years that caused physical sickness (nausea, almost vomiting). It does sound like it could be a migraine. But as Jackrabbit said, it may be a good idea to see a doc as soon as possible, especially if this is new to you.

jenni89
14-05-17, 01:58
Haven't had a headache since, started my monthly cycle last week so I'm assuming it was all related. Thanks so much for the replies!