PDA

View Full Version : Still crazy about my neck

siwz991
02-05-17, 08:24
Hi All,
I'm still crazy about my neck. Almost three months ago I found my front neck muscle a bit irregular like here below on this photo -
http://e5.pudelek.pl/169caf4ee6820fbcf10690f85deb0d589375d80c.jpg
You have to look on her left side of neck to see what I mean. I have to turn my head and stretch that muscle to see it. It's quite longer and goes horizontally to that vertical muscle.
4 docs told me it's muscle or vein or even end of tendon. They didnt want to do even ultra sound which I did in private clinic on my request but doc there told me there's nothing abnormal.
The problem is I'm convinced it's enlarged lymph node and it's c****r. I lost some weight since I noticed that and I told myself it's due to anxiety but it scares me as well.
Another thing constant poking and prodding for 2.5 months changed this area and now looks even more bumpy and lumpy. Can muscles/veins become to feel as lumps after intensive poking?
I dont know what to do next, my therapist has holidays now and I'm so scared I dont have way out and I'm sick. I'm simply afraid to look in the mirror.