PDA

View Full Version : Here's my entire story,long but please read and give opinions

AnxiousTeen97
03-05-17, 00:25
To begin with I am only 19, for over 7 years I've had health anxiety and tried to diagnose myself which of course put me under tremendous stress all the times, it all began while I was 12 and sitting in class as a child when my vision instantly blurried, then I got lightheaded which was constant.
Then while reading up, I diagnozed myself with brain tumor, then MS then many more followed. I had a two swollen lymph nodes just under the right side of my jaw, they are the same today, too! I've been into hell.
Then weeks after I developed weird double vision which I still have, the nearby objects that are not focused tend to appear doubled/shadowed. Up to 15m then far vision is normal as one. Night lights appear brighter.
I have bad sinuses. 2 years later I began to improve overall, started working, going out with mates/girls a lot and I had a quite good life without thinking about illnesses until I got hit by a panic attack during the new year after I smoked a joint. After that joint I had something that was really hot in my chest up to my throat, while keeping my mind there that's how it all began, my heart was going out of it's place, I was extremely dizzy that I could barely walk on my own, I was getting numb, tingly and cold all over and my friends rushed me to the ER, turned out my heart was fine.
After 3 hours my HR dropped to 100 and I got a lot better, but a week after it all started, this time around I had weird sensations on my tongue, felt like it could hit my airway any second, this symptom has dramatically improved by now but it is not 100%.
I have lots of tension, my upper back neck shoulders chest are under pain, the pain goes up to my head. My ribs,scalp,places under the ears and the entire body are sore to the touch, including facial bones. I have felt this way 7 years back too, as I got better I didn't notice those. They are not really painful, just mild pains and sore to the touch. The sides of my tongue feel more painful while biting them, always have I guess? I have no idea whether this is normal or not.
I developed some difficulty talking or pronouncing harder words which I still do have, it is worse while I am more tense, the weird thing is that none has ever noticed changes in my speech.
Sometimes I get cold pins/spots over my body while walking, tends to worsen when I overthink about them, sometimes they don't appear either.
I have pains around the sides of the jaw up to the temples. 2 months+ ago I used to wake up in the middle of the nights, once in sweats, once with bad dizziness, once with incredibly shaky/bouncy vision, once with racing heart and chest pains and then with buzzing/shaking sensation even in my brain.
As that fearful time passed my sleep improved and I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with such horror stuff, but this time around for like 3 weeks I keep waking up with weird sensations on my head, like something tingly/crawly is moving, sometimes in my temples, sometimes in my nose, sometimes just above my forehead, and like something is stuck on the throat, or like the blood isn't going well to my head, and then the vision moves slightly too until I move my head, those sensations disappear when I just move.
For like 2months+ I have some slight redness in my cheekbones and a line in the nose that may look like a sunburn, they say it indeed is one as I am prone to the sun, but I somehow cannot believe that it may last that long.
My heart is beating fast most of the time and I get itchy sensations around my chest, some pains around there too. If it helps I'd like to mention that I have had incredibly bad posture for years, due to staying nonstop in the computer as a child. I also have mild scoliosis.
I've had multiple blood tests done, 5 ECG's, urine tests, CT of head, X-rays of neck and spine, 2 different neurologist visits, 3 different ENT visits, all they do is blame anxiety.
Indeed I am anxious but I don't think that all of this is really caused by anxiety, I really must have something wrong going on.
The weirdest part is, I do not look ill on the outside at all, I walk quite fine and fast, my balance is good, I do not feel dizzy, I have no fever, I have no apetite problems, and probably can do any physical activity there is, that makes is hard for anyone to believe to what I am going through.
At the moment my fears are : Autoimmune diseases, Cardiovascular diseases, problems with blood vessels and Autonomic nervous system disorders.
I do fear running or doing some really hard activity because I may get a heart attack or my tongue will block my airway.
I am crying at the moment just because I have no idea how to heal my self, the doctors aren't helpful either. Please guide me what may I have and what more tests should I do? Please.

Fishmanpa
03-05-17, 00:34
With respect, you posted a very similar post (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=197666) when you joined and just recently. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=198247)

You also got some good advice. I have a daughter (23) that came to me when she was 18 and told me about her anxiety and depression. I, along with her mother, got her professional help. She had a rough time for a while but worked her butt off and is doing great now.

I HIGHLY recommend you pursue a similar path. Real life professional help. Therapy and meds if needed along with a lot of hard work and you can learn to tame the dragon and live life.

Positive thoughts

AnxiousTeen97
03-05-17, 00:43
Hi, that shows how desperate I am, I tried counseling and have been taking paroxetine for 44 days but nothing has changed, I am confused and stuck within my own mind, how do I feel how it really is being all painless, and carefree, that's what I want and miss and cannot find a solution, maybe a reply here can guide me a lot better since I have no more options. Thank you for your reply once again.