PDA

View Full Version : Convinced i have hypothermia

Clydesdale Epona
03-05-17, 15:47
So we went out for a nice family day out and it was really hot this morning, obviously the weather changed and its now freezing, I only have a long overshirt, jacket and leather jacket on and we had to wait 15-20 minutes for the bus, I'm on it now but dreading the walk home. I'm not shivering(although my arms and hands still feel cold) but I'm still convinced I have dangerous hypothermia and my family are calling me silly but I don't know :weep: x

Fishmanpa
03-05-17, 16:06
Ummm.. no... you wouldn't be writing on a forum asking if you were really suffering from hypothermia ;)

Positive thoughts

Phuzella
03-05-17, 16:25
It's been absolutely freezing today and I can't get warm so I sympathise :)

Clydesdale Epona
03-05-17, 16:41
It was so lovely down here on the coast Phuzella but as soon it hit 14:00 it just changed :roflmao: i'm in bed now, my arms are still slightly chilly but feeling better :) x

Josh1234
03-05-17, 16:53
Lol wut

ScaredLizard
03-05-17, 17:04
*big hugs* Just pile the blankets on and you'll feel better in the morning! I'm a tiny person so I get cold so easy.

Clydesdale Epona
03-05-17, 17:53
*big hugs* Just pile the blankets on and you'll feel better in the morning! I'm a tiny person so I get cold so easy.
Thanks ScaredLizard :) i've been on edge from a lot of stuff going on so my anxiety is being a little silly lol i cried in public while waiting for the bus and idk if that was a new high or low for me :roflmao:
if i lie in bed i'm fine but if i get out my arms get rather cold, i have caught a terrible illness off my brother though which is probably not helping x

ScaredLizard
03-05-17, 18:41
Thanks ScaredLizard :) i've been on edge from a lot of stuff going on so my anxiety is being a little silly lol i cried in public while waiting for the bus and idk if that was a new high or low for me :roflmao:
if i lie in bed i'm fine but if i get out my arms get rather cold, i have caught a terrible illness off my brother though which is probably not helping x

Ahhh having a sickness can definitely make you feel cold too. I think staying in bed with blankets and tea is a good idea.:hugs:

Phuzella
03-05-17, 18:59
My hands are purple with cold :D

Clydesdale Epona
03-05-17, 19:58
Yep defo the illness, i'm shivering but my heads hot, and my throat hurts so much i can't drink (thinking its tonsillitis so gonna see how it is on friday x)

ScaredLizard
03-05-17, 20:17
Yep defo the illness, i'm shivering but my heads hot, and my throat hurts so much i can't drink (thinking its tonsillitis so gonna see how it is on friday x)

Feel better sweetheart! That is definitely what is causing you to feel so off :hugs: Honey is good. For sore throats I just will eat a teaspoon straight and it helps