PDA

View Full Version : Sinking badly back into Panic

tt
02-05-07, 17:51
I have had a few relatives having health problems again and it has put back into the spin. One had a heart attack, but she did have high blood presure, smoke and overweight. She is however fine now.
My girl friend has had breast cancer 3 yrs ago and now spots have shown in other breast.
My tension is now so bad that of course is mimiking the signs. My chest is paining just above the left breast - scaring me to pieces. Under the left breast feels like a knife stabbing pain. My shoulders and neck ache. My head hurts at the top - like an ice pick headache.
My biggest fear right now is my heart and head pain.
My horsescope says the a clean bill of health will reduce worry - how appropriate! See a doctor or dentist today!
I can't see my doctor till next Monday.

I am so jarred up right now!
Thanks for listening

honeybee3939
02-05-07, 19:50
Hi TT

Sounds like you have had lots to worry about hun:ohmy: , make no wonder you are feeling so run down.
I hope all goes well with your appointment and things improve for you soon.

http://www.glittergraphics.co.uk/Graphics/Love_Hugs_Kisses/images/74.gif
Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

cattttt
03-05-07, 04:07
The pains in your chest are very unlikely to be heart-heart pains are felt in the centre of your chest usually. Shoulder and neck ache sounds like tension-all that anxiety, the head pain sounds like stress too, so try and stay calm until you see your doc, I'll bet it's all fear that's doing this to you and once you are reassured, it will all go away.

neptuno
03-05-07, 10:43
Hello !
When we're already feeling anxious any added stress seems to magnify our symptoms and send them into over-drive ! I know I experience exactly what you describe in times of added tension. But that's what it is - TENSION. I'm sure your doc will reassure you. In the meantime .....
be kind to yourself

scoobygirl2005
03-05-07, 11:54
Hi

Sending you hugs! :hugs:

Scooby2005
x x