PDA

View Full Version : Driving

Coni
02-05-07, 19:22
Ok, my stupidity really knows no limits, especially when I'm stressed. I dont like driving, never have and dont think I ever will, but unfortunately its my job and I have to do it everyday.

So far this week I've almost crashed into a very obviously parked vehicle (didnt notice it):shrug: .

I've driven the wrong way down a one way street (a street which I've known is one way, for 20 years)....chased a poor, unsuspecting, pedestrian round in circles as I tried to orchestrate a turn in the same one way street and almost knock him down in the process, checked my mirror as I finally drove off in the right direction, only to see my boss was right behind me:ohmy: .

And finally..today...as I left a very stressful appointment in busy traffic, joined the queue of cars and waited...and waited...and waited..and finally after 15 MINS of waiting, not very patiently, it slowly dawned on me the other lane was moving fine...and everyone else seemed to be passing me to join the other lane...yes I was waiting in a queue of PARKED CARS!!!!:ohmy:

Sometimes I think I really shouldnt be let out alone...I'm a danger to the public :blush: .

Thankfully I can see the funny side....actually I think it might be hysteria!

Think I'll take the bus from now on...:)

Coni XX

nomorepanic
02-05-07, 20:04
Coni

That did make me laugh. :yesyes:

What are you like eh?

Sorry you had a bad time but glad you can see the funny side of it all :D

Paddington
09-05-07, 11:23
Oh Coni ,have only just seen this post:roflmao: you have made me laugh hun:D I dont like driving either hun,so well done for doing it!!Cant believe you were in a line of parked cars,oh Coni,that is me all over:sign20: thanks for that story mate:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

groovygranny
09-05-07, 12:55
Coni my dear, dear friend.....

....so sorry to laugh at your misfortune (not really!) but I've just read this and it's put a smile on GG's very grumpy face today!:)

Can you imagine what havoc we'd reek if we were unleashed together on an unsuspecting world??:ohmy:

:flowers:

Dave777
09-05-07, 21:25
Oh Coni, had to laugh, have you ever gone round a roudabout a few times?
I can just picture it lol:winks: xx