PDA

View Full Version : Palpitations

Brian_VA
04-05-17, 17:06
Anyone get palpitations? Maybe that's a dumb question because I see lots of posts about them.
About 3 days ago I was having a horrible day at work. Being pulled in every direction and completely stressed. Then I felt a thump in my chest. Since then I've been having them off and on through out the day. Mostly at work. If it matters I hate my job and it's incredibly stressful and demanding. I don't have them to much at home. In fact I was doing housework yesterday after work and never felt one. I have been exercising and don't feel them either. Mostly at my desk when working.
I'm assuming this is stress related. I mentioned it to my mom yesterday and she said my dad used to get them as well from stress. I didn't have coffee this morning and the papls are not as bad but still feel them every once and a while.
This actually happened to me years ago, maybe 7 or 8 and they went away eventually.
Anyone else have something similar?

ServerError
04-05-17, 17:16
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/search.php?searchid=6328001

So that's a yes!

Ethansmom
04-05-17, 22:19
Yes, I get them all the time. When i'm stressed, panicky, anxious, etc.. IT's an awful feeling.

bin tenn
05-05-17, 02:37
Sometimes they happen without any apparent stress/anxiety, too. It happens to me occasionally. Stress and anxiety definitely exacerbate them.