PDA

View Full Version : Aortic aneurysm fear

bashley
04-05-17, 21:08
Hi, I have been suffering from terrible stomach and back pains for a while now they vary from stabbing to cramping pains. I have been to my gp about my pains and he examined me and said its a combination of ibs and anxiety but after reading today online i'm petrified its an aortic aneurysm, as the pains get really bad and my back is really painful, also I get this weird pulsating feeling in the right side and it feels like something is actually throbbing. I'm so scared of dying and leaving my family. I''m supposed to be going away tomorrow but I have not been away for years due to my extreme anxiety, and I really can't face the thought of going with my husband but he said If I don't go he will go on his own as he needs a holiday. I have cried for days as i'' so scared that I have something bad. The pains also travel up to my chest and ribs and its really tender down my right hand side, can this really be ibs/ anxiety?:weep:

Fishmanpa
04-05-17, 21:13
but after reading today online

Dragon had his fix of Dr Google eh? ;)

Positive thoughts

CHELLEB1017
04-05-17, 21:16
Anxiety seriously messes with my tummy! Right now my hands are all sweaty and I have no appetite what so ever! Kinda wish I could keep the appetite thing to drop some baby weight haha! Go and try and have fun!