PDA

View Full Version : Is it still possible that....

Mav
05-05-17, 01:53
my ultrasound reports might show something abnormal?

I have a last referal appointment on the 10th of may, that letter came the same day I got my ultrasound appointment so I don't know what that last appointment is actually for, I thought it was for ending the referal or perhaps to get the ultrasound reports.

On the day of my ultrasound the lady said there was nothing abnormal. I haven't had a call back or anything.

Just a tiny part of my brain is thinking it's possible something will show up that she didn't see right then and there and I'll get told this horrible information on that day.

I've been spiraling a bit today, touched the node again and it made me anxious again. I'm trying to get back on track again.

MyNameIsTerry
05-05-17, 02:03
Could it just be a follow up? Since it came the same day it can't be based on the results.

Mav
05-05-17, 02:07
Could it just be a follow up? Since it came the same day it can't be based on the results.

it's a follow up I believe but I'm not entirely sure whatit entails. It's not at the same hospital or same ENT I don't think, therefore it must be to give give report deatils or somthing. I don't know if I should be worried :/ I mean I've recieved and informal all clear from what the lady told me.

MyNameIsTerry
05-05-17, 02:15
Very possibly a doctor looking at the result and saying he/she is discharging you? Maybe it's just red tape?

Mav
05-05-17, 02:50
Very possibly a doctor looking at the result and saying he/she is discharging you? Maybe it's just red tape?

I think thats the most likely thing to happen

Idk why I'm worried :( It's like it never ends.