PDA

View Full Version : Disaster alert

braindead
05-05-17, 11:21
I went from 150mg pregabalin to 300mg then 450mg in not to long a time span, i was triggered by an old problem and shot up to 600mg to try to nuke it.THAT was a bad decision i felt terrible. I am down to 300mg twice a day that is doing nothing. MY shrink is a young lady and i think she to many patients, she said to me just stay has you are till i see you in 3 weeks. 3 weeks is a lifetime to someone with chronic anxiety and 300mg of what is a painkiller at that dose is doing ZIP ALL ------------- 450 -600 is the anxiety dose , the only way to see now the trigger has been nuked is to try 450mg by taking a 150 tab at lunch time making 3 dose,s when i took the 600mg that was in 2 -300mg doses to much in 1 dose i think and messed me up bad , the 300 is doing nothing so i must try again 450mg , if bad effect i will have to ditch a med i built my hopes on . i have used near all other meds till they pooped out. i have been on the 300mg a week so its safe to try the 450 mg move i am doing the same route but slower i want 450 mg to work and make my day