PDA

View Full Version : I'm all over the place

Hypomean
06-05-17, 17:53
Last night I woke up to a racing heart it felt horrible. With that I felt like a heart attack was going to happen, I felt it for a good while like that then all of a sudden I knocked out out. I was writing a post on here. All I remember is that my vision was blurry and then I woke up right now.

My stomach has been feeling like I have bricks in there. And it makes me obviously so uncomfortable. I get these random sharp pains that at times I feel like I am dealing with a bleed inside or something more serious.

My left eye. I can't touch the area around it and at times it feels like there's a big swollen something in under the eye. Tumor is my main thought.

Right now I have an anxious feeling in my chest and it's making me fear something bad is going to happen.

I have been breathing shallow because of my stomach sensations and when I over do it my chest feels like it's going to explode.

I've been shaky since last night panic attack, and I can't talk to anyone about it. I'm suffering internally and this might be the reason I feel this anxious thing. I know I few times before when ever I felt like this a good cry or yell helped relieve the sensation. But right now I'm in a situation where I can't do both. Exercise used to help too. But whenever I try the MIL is there telling me why do I need to go to the gym when I could just go for a walk around the neighborhood. That to me just pisses me off like I can't do anything to my accord at all. And the one time I want to do something they are there dictating.

Pent up frustration and anger??

I have a lot going on I think I just reached my limit again.

i took Zantac last night for the acid reflux and all I can thisnk is if it's the same type of pills as omeprazole in that it can cause heart issues. But then I think "all medicines carry a risk". And the anxiety butts in again. I am visiting fam and all our dinners have been fatty, spicy, and acidic. So even though I'm taking something I continue to eat the worse things possible. I don't want to be rude to the host.

Typing this out actually help me out right now I don't feel as anxious.

Just a tense "ask" body am I right??

snowghost57
06-05-17, 18:03
Why don't you offer to make supper and then you can introduce your family to healthy delicious meal! As for the anxiety have you talked to your doctor or see a therapist. Both can be a great help.

Hypomean
07-05-17, 02:49
Why don't you offer to make supper and then you can introduce your family to healthy delicious meal! As for the anxiety have you talked to your doctor or see a therapist. Both can be a great help.

That's a great suggestion thank you, but this family gets offended very easily. I think that's another reason why I'm so uptight today.

Im still feeling anxious 😩

Do you guys get these random days where you are just anxious in the chest like butterflies in your stomach but it's more towards the chest? I feel like I should be running to the doctor. Or the hospital. But still no insurance. At any form of stress today I want to just cry.

jdheart
07-05-17, 03:10
Classic anxiety my friend. Symptoms and all. Ive have or had your same symptoms. Stomach issues and anxiety can go at same time. Try to keep focus off your body. I know its hard. https://youtu.be/WrLfQ6ipYYs
Check out this video...good luck