PDA

View Full Version : Is this an IBS or anything.? Please help

pepperutchie
07-05-17, 05:40
I am havng a very stressfull situaition rignt now, its been weeks as i could remember..ive been posting a lot lately about symptoms that i am having.I am having this pain in my left stomach the area in between the ribs and hip, sometimes its in my lower abdomen and up to my low back i also have urinary problem sometimes. I would describe the pain as something stuck in my left side and feeling heavy on my lower abdomen..i can also be gassy and constipated.I cannot go to the hosp due to financial problem thats why its an additional worry for me.As a person with HA this has taken over my everyday life thinking the the worst..So for now i would lke to know if anybody had this things before and what have been the diagnosis.thankyou for reading and for your future post.

pepperutchie
08-05-17, 03:52
Anyone?

pepperutchie
08-05-17, 08:42
Thankyou to all who took the time to read, i have been on this site for a long time already and it helps me a lot in times iam having too much symptoms..as ive learned so much from helpful post that i keep and try to remind my self what i ve been having.having anxiety and going through lires difficulty is not tha easy.i guess i just need someone i can talk to regarding anxiety someone who understands.