PDA

View Full Version : Panicking for no reason

Hannahlou84
03-05-07, 01:15
Hiya..

I have been fine for ages, accepting things that might be for what they are (and got over my daft pregnancy thing- I hope!), but I have tried sleeping and calming down and I can't!! I don't even have work tomorrow, so it's not the thought of that- I feel like someone has wrapped cling film around my chest- so if anyone can help me (even with a little distraction...) that would be fab....

I really need to get the net at home, so i can get to know more people here.. :wacko:

neptuno
03-05-07, 10:37
Hello !
Sorry to hear you are feeling very anxious at the moment. This will create an awful lot of muscle tension - hence the tightness in your chest. When I feel this tense and can't relax I try to plan timed activities throughout the day. Whether its shopping, work, reading, tv, a bath, phoning home, emailing etc. At least this way I get some respite and constant distraction. It might help.
Be kind to yourself

bottleblond
03-05-07, 10:42
i get like this too, infact i was like this yesterday. I was sitting around trying to relax but the more i sat around, the more i thought about it and the more i thought about it, the worse i felt, try to distract yourself from it, phone a friend, go to the chat room, anything that will stop you thinking about it!

hope you feel better soon
love n hugs
Lisa
xxx