PDA

View Full Version : New member, bored of being anxious

LunaNova
08-05-17, 08:18
Hello

Well the title says it all, really. I'm tired of being anxious. I'm tired of OCD. I thought I'd beaten this, all it took was a stressful situation arising in my life and I feel like I'm back where I started... it's ok though. I know I'll beat it. Just need a little support along to the way (can't wait until I can access the chat). Willing to give that support back to whoever needs it :noangel:

X

mandymcniven
08-05-17, 08:21
Hi lunanova. Reading your intro I felt your positivity and that's a great place to start. If I can help in any way, let me know. Good luck on your journey xxx

"My life has been a series of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened." Michel de Montaigne

venusbluejeans
08-05-17, 08:28
Hiya LunaNova and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

LunaNova
08-05-17, 09:17
Thanks good peeps. I'm happy to be here :)

Deckard
08-05-17, 09:25
Hey LunaNova,

welcome to NMP. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the chat.

--deckard

lolaharmon
08-05-17, 10:48
Hello, same here

usso
09-05-17, 20:07
hi, there

snowghost57
09-05-17, 20:56
Welcome Luna! There a a lot of nice folks in chat. We all are here to support each other.