PDA

View Full Version : In a panic, triggered by friends worries

rebeccad
08-05-17, 15:47
So as many of you are aware I'm massively obsessed with breast cancer, my friend called me today in a state hat she'd found an indent with a redness around it and she'd googled. I told her to book an appointment in the back of my mind I was freaking out. I was on my lunch at work and immediately went to the toilets and examined my breasts. I found what was like a brown coloured tiny scab which could have been a mole I'm not sure I scratched it off and it began to bleed. I've since came home and looked and there is a slight blood like bruise and a redness around it . I'm being selfish I know because my friend is going through hell, why did I do it I'm so annoyed with myself. I'm worried because of the red bruise I've created and also why it bled so easily. I really need to start therapy again and maybe go back on my meds because every day is a living hell. If this was a mole is it dangerous to pick off :-( so now I've read if it bleeds when picked it's dangerous, mine did bleed but sort of just under the skin where scratched :-(

In the past year my mum has had a heart attack and a stroke which has left her with quite a few difficulties, It didn't seem to affect my health anxiety I just sort of got on with looking after her, it's now things are settling I seem to be struggling