PDA

View Full Version : Feel Lobotomised

humdiddydum
09-05-17, 08:38
Hi There

I'm new the forum and i've been suffering with whatever this is for 4 months. My condition started with feeling dizzy and my heart racing when walking home from work and quickly descended into waking panic attacks, depersonalisation, feeling a pulsing all the time and commplete delirium. I gave up Caffeine in this time which was awful but I didn't realise how high my intake was.

I was tried on 3 SSRIs but had a severe reaction to them all and actually had to call a community panic team out because I felt unsafe and was having intrusive thoughts...it's not really helped things. Its also made me reluctant to put anything further in my body. At the same time i've had severe sinus issues (which I think have triggered all this) I was prescribed a steroid but reacted really badly to that too :weep: I've also been diagnosed with Bradycardia and Costochondriatus too. Lifes pretty rubbish at the moment and I feel like i'm mourning my life. Despite putting my best foot forward and being proactive i'm struggling.

At first I could barely walk around now I am able to function most of the time although i'm still not back at work :weep: but something has been going on for 3 1/2 months that has no signs of getting any better. It's head related and the only way I can describe it is that I've been lobotomised. No emotional connection to life

I feel no activity at the front part of my head it's like it's been cut out. This is the part that made me well me! All my memories even of what i've done today feel like 10 years ago and i'm feel so stupid. I don't feel emotionally numb I just feel completely blank. All my other symptoms have dulled but i've not even felt a flicker from this part of my brain. I can actually feel the dead space and it's kinda scary.

When I panic (which happened for the first time in ages when I had a nightmare last night) my brain function goes to zero which mean I just lay there clenched in fear but no palpitations or thoughts just nothing and fear. It's so hard to explain. I'm scared it's neurological or that I had a stroke. Has anyone else had this?

The same time as this symptom surfaced I lost my ability to feel my heart beating in my chest (sounds odd I know) before when I was having a racing heart I could feel it in my chest now it's just nothing even when it's beating at over 100 beats I have to check my fitbit to see if its even beating. I don't feel emotion in my heart either It just feels nothing. I don't react to music anymore either. I'm desperate to get better but everything I try just leaves me the same deadness. I wake and still feel the throbbing through me but i'm trying to get on with life but something isn't clicking in.

Have I had a stroke? Have my nerves been damaged?

I'm scared my brain is dead it's getting me down. Can anyone identify with these symptoms?

Thanks to anyone who can help me understand this xx

P.S I'm currently doing the following to try and help things.

VIT D Spray, VIT C Drink with zinc, 2 magnesium tablets , Omega 3 tablets, Garlic suppliment. Floradix tonic twice a day. Probiotic Yoghurt daily.

Psychotherapy and CBT therapy Online.

Accupuncture, Massage therapy