PDA

View Full Version : Kidney problem?

pepperutchie
09-05-17, 08:59
Hi i need some thoughts on here i am really freaking out, i have been having weird pains on my abdomen and sides for the past weeks and it was on and off and lately ive noticed that no matter how much i drink i judt couldnt pass enough urine.. I am really very worried and anxiety is high right now my father who is 73 years old is having his dialysis..and my thoughts are really taking me way ahead i feel my bladder is full but i cannot when i try i only passes small amount and i dont feel i empty my bladdder at all.please does anyone have this ? Or does it still anxiety please...

Mello
09-05-17, 09:13
Just to assure you that I get the urgent need to wee when I am panicking, then I only pass a drip. It's something to do with the fight or flight response making sure you are ready for anything. Try not to stress (believe me I know how much easier it is to say rather than do). If you are genuinely worried see a doctor though as they are the only people who can really tell you with authority.

pepperutchie
10-05-17, 04:25
Thankyou Mello for your post hope your doing fine

usso
10-05-17, 07:54
Hello guys. I hate strong kidney pain, especially after gym. Recently I had problems with my kidney. I felt strong pain.

pepperutchie
12-05-17, 11:09
Hello guys. I hate strong kidney pain, especially after gym. Recently I had problems with my kidney. I felt strong pain.

Ii m sorry to hear your having problem..i hope you get well soon

johnmaxglx17
09-07-17, 05:34
sorry to hear your case, but my mother in law is having same thing, hard to pee, and found out she had a multiply stone. she is now taking her med to reduce the stone size and hoping she would pee some of it.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk