PDA

View Full Version : Claire weekes downloads?

jessieblue
09-05-17, 10:22
Hi there, does anyone know where i can find any claire weekes downloads for audible etc? I have hope and help for your nerves and one other but cannot seem to find any others in download form. I find her voice very comforting and like to listen to her while im doing jobs. I find it hard to read books at the moment as I get too agitated and struggle to focus on reading. Any ideas where these could be purchased please?

WiredIncorrectly
09-05-17, 16:40
I'm not sure, I purchased the CD's from Amazon. I think they have the audio book MP3 version. She's awesome!

Hollow
09-05-17, 20:17
Hi there, does anyone know where i can find any claire weekes downloads for audible etc? I have hope and help for your nerves and one other but cannot seem to find any others in download form. I find her voice very comforting and like to listen to her while im doing jobs. I find it hard to read books at the moment as I get too agitated and struggle to focus on reading. Any ideas where these could be purchased please?

Hi

I downloaded a few of her mp3s from this website. You have to scroll down a bit to see the links. I'll let you know if i find any more.

http://www.junior-anxiety-depression-exchange.org.uk/relax.html

Fishmanpa
09-05-17, 20:22
You can find a lot of them on YouTube too.

Positive thoughts

Josh1234
09-05-17, 23:32
Claire Weekes is incredible. So ahead of her time and to this day, the best method to deal with anxiety and panic attacks.