PDA

View Full Version : Feel like crying I don't know what to do

Paul87
09-05-17, 10:58
Yesterday I had a long differcult tooth extraction and couldn't get numb so I had to deal with the pain and it was hard to sleep even but today touch wood it seems a lot better

It feels warm and tender and swollen etc but it was infected and has to come out anyway I can eat and drink okay

But me as person I don't feel right my legs ache I feel warm and breathing warm even has a warm tongue and warm pee but I don't think I'm much warmer then. Ormal I also get cold feeling

Due to this I'm starting to get anxious and anxiety as I don't know what's wrong with me I just wanna cry I'm scared ans dunno why I feel like this

ServerError
09-05-17, 11:09
I would imagine the tooth extraction was a difficult experience given that you weren't adequately anaesthetised. You're almost certainly experiencing some degree of anxiety in response to it, with various strange accompanying physical sensations. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about, though if you're prone to anxiety and panic attacks, it will be worth seeking help if you've not done so.

Paul87
09-05-17, 15:42
I'm feeling horrible I even cried just now and that's something I didn't even do when I had my tooth out yesterday

I feel so weak and unbelievably lazy when I think I want to move etc I can't until 30 mins to hour later my legs hurt as I said and well I walked down stairs and in doing so my head felt all weird and legs felt wobbly and shaky then I got cold sweat feeling and heart racing

It happens every time I stand up and do something I'm never even like this when I have a cold etc I'm always active

But with this I'm just forced lay in bed but all I wanna do is cry and wish I was better

ServerError
09-05-17, 19:11
I've experienced deep-seated fatigue, dizziness, wobbly legs - the whole lot of it. It can make you feel pinned to the bed.

I began to improve once somebody told me that these are common anxiety symptoms and that they couldn't actually stop me doing anything. I started going about my life with wobbliness and lightheadedness and even pain at times. It wasn't easy, but it was the start of my recovery.

It's hard to tell from your posts whether you're trying to link these feelings to your dental procedure or whether you recognise that the procedure has triggered an anxiety response. But either way, a visit to the doctor should be your next port of call. I believe you're experiencing severe anxiety, but it would be worth having a doctor confirm it. Then you can get some help.

One thing I will say, though, is that these symptoms are not serious when linked to anxiety, and they go away in time. In the meantime, they can only stop you doing things if you let them.

BazB44
09-05-17, 19:19
welcome to my world, Paul. Ive been horrible for 7 months, which I realize is nothing compared to lots of people on here. But ya: fatigue, dizziness, wobbly, pains, etc. I felt great on Friday, felt horrible on Sunday. Blah.

Paul87
09-05-17, 20:50
I've had anxiety for years and have very bad dental phobia too I also when bad do get obsessed with how I feel and get health anxiety

I honestly didn't no anxiety can do this to you I thought maybe I was ill or the dental prodcrdure did this I blamed it on a infection the lot

When I've had anxiety I've had the butterflies and so forth I've never extremed this before and don't want to again

In the end I vomited and felt perky and better and eaten since, but since I've vomited I've had a headache with it so now my mind is worrying that I'm dehyrtrated

I'm not sure how to beat this or why this has happened I just woke up feeling ill and now I'm trying to understand that this is anxiety I knew anxiety can make you vomit but I didn't know it can make you have the chills or leg aches and the whole I can't move due to no energy feeling

This is something I have no idea how to beat or even understand why this has happened me feeling ill has caused anxiety but I didn't no it was anxiety making me ill in first place

ChildOfTheKing
09-05-17, 22:21
Hello friend, sorry you're feeling so horrible. The tooth extraction most certainly caused some anxiety as others have already said. And it does cause the symptoms you described.

Paul87
11-05-17, 17:08
Just a update yesterday I was better in most areas my energy levels weren't 100% but was better all round just a annoying headache since puking and I kept waking up every hour check phone back to sleep repeat for the night

Last night was a better sleep my tooth is also healing nicely touch wood

But today I still have that headache but the headache has also brought other things with it for one I have blocked noses and can't blow anything out

It hurts around my right eye and my right eye is sagging slightly also pain in back of neck at right side and on top of my head right side

I had my tooth out on left second molar so due to these new feelings I Believe it is a tension headache it is quite bad enough to stop me doing anything still like watch tv or like day light or play video games or look at my phone etc

I also have had chills a few times today which I'm guessing is to do with the headache not long after the chills I coughed as if I'm going to puke which is making me think the chills is causing me to feel sick or making me anxious enough to be sick

Either way it is likely the tension headache is caused by anxiety and it's been over 48 hours now I'm not sure how to get rid of this headache or how anxiety gave me all these symptoms

It still is new and strange to me I just hope this headache clears up so I can go back to normal