PDA

View Full Version : Bruise

bubo_strix
09-05-17, 16:49
I have a small yellowish bruise on the right side of my belly about 50p size. Its been there about 2 months and not changed or gone away. Doesn't hurt and doesn't look inflamed. I've no other bruising. Is this something to be concerned about? I stupidly googled which has made me worry more :weep: Thanks in advance ..

ChildOfTheKing
09-05-17, 22:24
If there's anything I've learned and am still learning, it's that Dr. Google will always tell you that you have something severe. Have you seen a Dr about it? Could be just a mark and not even a bruise.

bubo_strix
09-05-17, 22:42
I'm putting some arnica on it which apparently helps with bruising. I'm going to look to see about the doctors just to be on the safe side. I hate dr.google and upset with myself foe looking. Thanks for the reply :)

ChildOfTheKing
09-05-17, 22:48
I'm putting some arnica on it which apparently helps with bruising. I'm going to look to see about the doctors just to be on the safe side. I hate dr.google and upset with myself foe looking. Thanks for the reply :)

No problem, can understand knowing how bad Dr. Google is but consulting him anyway! He's always giving terrible scenarios. Have it looked at to put your mind at rest but I'm sure you're fine. We all get stuff on our skin that comes and goes. I had a yellow bruise on my thigh for weeks then it went away.